We’re a rapidly growing independent game studio, looking for capable mobile games programmers with the desire and talent to help build our games. We offer a fun and challenging environment with great compensation and benefits. Interested in working with us? Feel free to contact us!
Mobile Games Programmer
- At least one solid year of iPhone/Android development experience
- 2+ years of game/iphone development experience in Objective C and C/C++
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Mature, team-focused, and flexible.
- Proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks
- Able to manage own time efficiently while switching between multiple concurrent assignments
- Solid foundation in software development ‘best practices’
- Embrace the MCS collaborative approach to development
- Absolute passion for making great games
- Avid gamer
- Knowledge of the STL
- 3D programming experience using OpenGL or Direct3D
See something you’re interested in? Send us your resume!